Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All the single ladies....

This is what I had for dinner last night.

Promptly followed by a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

It's amazing how quickly I can fall back into single-girl mode when the hubs is away.

The "married me" at least attempts to make a home cooked meal most nights of the week.  But not this week...this week I am SINGLE-the old ball and chain is working out of the DC office and it just seems natural to eat Häagen-Dazs for dinner.

An hour ago, I found myself playing music videos on youtube (thanks gchat lover) and started rocking out in the apartment-like unabashedly, full throttle, working up a serious sweat kind of dancing.

It felt glorious and I can't remember when was the last time I've "danced like no one's watching."

There was a little air guitar involved, jumping up and down like a drunk 18-year old at a rock concert, followed by some Zumba inspired moves because I too, can be a hot Latin dancer.  (If only in the privacy of my living room.)

And yes, this all went down with a deep-cleansing mask on my face.

Dear hubby,  I miss you dearly but being able to watch " "Teen Mom" without your judging
eyes-PRICELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment