Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Al Bundy

This baby is turning me into Al Bundy-all I wanna do is stick my hands down my pants.



Ok, I know that sounds crude but it's true.  If I could stop time and just keep my hand on my bump waiting for the baby to to move I would.

My sister warned me that this was not acceptable behavior for outside the comfort of my home as she sat with me on the couch watching a  movie-the entire time I kept my hand firmly placed on my belly under my cozy yoga pants waiting and waiting...

It seems this baby likes to move while I'm at work where obviously I cannot sit around all day with my hands down my pants!  By the time I feel the movement and quickly put my hands on my belly the little bugger has already called out "freeze" just to torture me. Plus it's just not the same feeling over clothes.

Who would've thought I'd have so much in common with Al Bundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment