Friday, October 31, 2014

Obsessed!

All I've done this week is text pictures of  kids in adorable costumes to my sisters. No lie. I just can't stand the Halloween cuteness. Every time I check my Instagram feed, there's another sweet, smiling babe in a brilliantly creative costume. 

This year our sweet, smiling babe is MinnIe Mouse. 




While not as creative as some of the ensembles I've seen this year, in my humble opinion, a true classic when it comes to cuteness. 

Halloween's not even over and I'm already looking ahead to next years costumes. In fact, I've already started pinning ideas. You see, next year they'll be TWO kids to dresss up. Double the fun! Sophia and her little brother!! 

The possibilities are endless! Cinderella and a baby pumpkin? Peter Pan and Tinkerbell? I can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment