Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inspiration

A year and a half ago back when I was a working girl in a fancy schmancy building that has it's own primetime show I never read blogs. I'd peruse news websites and perhaps political blogs...BORING...but then God decided to shake things up for me and I found myself working from home. (go ahead I already know what you're thinking)  WORKING FROM HOME... HA we all know "working from home" isn't REALLY working. Whatever. I'll address that some other day. But anyway that's when I became a loyal blog reader. I became shamefully addicted to random people's daily updates in life. People I don't know!!! 

And so I've decided to start my own blog. I know what you're thinking, "just what the world needs another blogger." Well I can promise you this, there will be no pretty outfit of the day posts or DIY tutorials just inconsistent posts and improper use of the comma and whatever other randomness my head comes up with. But I do hope that this will be the one place I can come and be real.

That said, here is the inspiration for my blog which comes from the HOTTEST couple on television-Cameron and Mitchell from ABC's Modern Family.


It's from an episode where Mitchell tries to come to terms with some of his feelings and goes like this:

CAMERON:
You always do this, instead of letting your feelings out you bury them and they bubble up later in hurtful ways.

MITCHELL:
Okay, maybe I was a little resentful. But that's embarrassing and petty and not a good color on me. It's like you and yellow.

CAMERON:
What? You love my yellow shirt.

MITCHELL:
It kind of makes you look like the sun.

CAMERON:
See? Bubbling. Hurtful bubbling. ....CAMERON WALKS AWAY

So anyway this is me and all my not so good colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment