Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mad Women

Validation is VERY important (well at least to me) and today after annoying girl left...I got mine.

Looks like I'm not the only one that annoying girl has been annoying! I don't even know how it came up because I know I would never just come right out and say it but it did.

And it is confirmed-annoying girl is an arrogant, too big for her britches brat!

I know it sounds a little evil but the truth is- it was glorious! The bonding that comes from a united cause. In this case me and  my co-worker against annoying girl.


Which made me think of Peggy and Joan.





It was perhaps the best moment of the season finale of Mad Men the scene when two women with two very different agenda suddenly bond because they both feel slighted.

You can read all about it and watch the video clip here.

Anyway validation is great and I wanna be Joan.

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought we were referring to someone else here

    ReplyDelete