Tuesday, October 5, 2010

airport

*post written on Tuesday, September 21, 2010


When you're married to my husband you get to the airport really, really early...in case.. and this is a quote from him, "you get a flat tire on the way to the airport. "

And once we really did. The cab got a flat on the way to the airport. So now you can imagine he ALWAYS brings this up when we ever travel. By the way in case you're wondering we still made our flight that day even with a flat tire.

Anyway I'm excited. My grumpiness has faded. I'm going to London, Paris, Venice and Barcelona!!

Who cares if I don't know the history of every city or the name of every museum.

I am going to be walking the streets of some amazing cities with a man I fell in love with walking the streets of our beloved city; nyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment