Sunday, November 14, 2010

Corduroy Happy

So this morning my husband and I are watching "Sunday Morning" on CBS as we typically do on Sundays.  (I love this show-I would die to work for this show-please.hire.me) And Bill Geist is doing a story on corduroy-you know as in the FABRIC.


And even I was like, really? Corduroy? Apparently, there's even a Corduroy Appreciation Club.  Just to attend the annual meeting you must be wearing at least two pieces of corduroy just to attend. Check out the video.

Who would've known??? right? The hubs and I were like some people have too much time on their hands.

But then I went to Banana Republic.

I don't know what happened-I went CORDUROY CRAZY. 

Bought two corduroy pieces!






I admit the picture doesn't do it justice but it's so soft and cozy and a really good, good creamy white. I got  mine a little more fitted and think it will go great with jeans and boots.

And this corduroy blazer.


Totally attending next year's corduroy meeting.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment