Friday, January 21, 2011

Bad Housewife...

You know it's bad when it's 1:30 in the afternoon and you're still in your PJ's. 

You know it's REALLY bad when you get off the phone with your best friend (who also works from home) and realize you've been on the phone with her for FOUR HOURS straight.

Four hours.

I couldn't even tell you what the heck we talked about for 240 minutes.

In our defense, we did finish our "work."

I started to feel guilty when the hubs called and innocently asked, "so whatcha been doing..."

I carefully replied..."oh just finishing my work..." 

Who are we kidding...my "work" was done a good hour ago. I spent the last hour checking out new blogs and playing free cell.

It's a blessing and a curse working from home.

Sometimes I'm disciplined...other times not so much.

It's not that I'm sitting at home eating bonbons all day and watching daytime TV but sometimes I couldn't tell you where the day went.

Like today, it's now 2:30.

I did make myself lunch and did the dishes and... what else...oh that's right I talked on the phone to Julie for four hours.....

1 comment:

  1. today I spent four hours making lasagna. I haven't done any work, but at least we won't starve.

    ReplyDelete