Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Never a Dull Moment..

As much as I whine and moan about how,  "I'm oh so tired of New York City and so sick of public transportation" blah blah I know that there's no place like a New York subway train.

You never know what'll happen or what you'll see.

This weekend the F train did not disappoint.

First event.

Kid maybe 7 or 8..not really sure. Rambunctious little thing.  Anyway, the train is not too crowded so he's got full reign. He starts spinning round and round as he holds on to the metal hand rail in the center of the train.

Here you go...to give you a visual....


Anyway..fine...whatever he's not bothering me.

But then ladies and gentleman, he starts MAKING OUT WITH THE HAND RAIL....

like LICKING IT...with his tongue!

Oh my.  I just shake my head and close my eyes just thinking about it.

What is wrong with this kid??? 

EVERYONE on the train joined me in grimacing and ewwwing under our breath.

What's worse is his mom just nonchalantly scolded him from afar. I think her words were, "don't do that" in like a monotone voice.

I'm no parent, but I think the occasion would call for a firm STOP THAT!!!! accompanied with dragging the child and his tongue away from the hand rail... at least in my humble opinion.

I was thankful for the Mariachi band that came in to distract me.

Second event and a much more pleasant one: asian baby with RED HAIR.

I'm talking RED hair. This kid was so cute and I wish you could see this kid because I mean seriously, how many of you out there have seen a cute, chubby asian baby with red hair?

It was a real nice shade too. Like, I bet women spend a fortune to get that kind of color out of a bottle.

You gotta love genetics...and NY too.

No comments:

Post a Comment