Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Maryland Perks

I think I've spent more time with my family in Maryland in just the first month of 2011 than most grown adults spend with their family throughout the entire year.

Last week we were down in Maryland again. The hubs got sent down to work out of the DC office and I was more than happy to tag along.

One of the nicest perks of visiting the family is my sister's bathroom.

It's like a combination of a make-up counter--slash--drug store--slash---apothecary-like feel.

See?


There's just bottles and bottles of little serums and moisturizers.

It's friggin fabulous.

Each day I try a new cleanser or a new eye cream. Poor hubs went in there looking for a moisturizer and was so overwhelmed I think he put on an overnight repair solution when he really needed a day moisturizer with SPF but it's ok.

But we're back in New York and I'm back to my oh-so-sad-in-comparison-daily facial routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment